>> Other Management
The nature of external opportunities and challenges, and nature of internal structure, size and other elements, determines the assumptions and behaviours needed there is no universal culture. It is vital to change the culture/environment to promote respect, value opinions of employees, managers and employees' training and development, to encourage involvement and innovation.
This project report highlights:
1. Introduction to the project
2. Concept of culture to the organization
- Framework of the Organizational culture
- Internal and external factors that could influence the Organizational culture
- Evaluation of current organizational culture
3. Values of individuals & organizational performance
- Concept of values to an organization
- Concept of values to an individual
- Managers' personal values with team members.
4. Relationship between values and behaviour
- Effect of organization values in the organizational behaviour
- Effect of organization values in the individual behaviour
- Individual values and team behaviour
Rigid and conservative culture lead to centralized and hierarchical structure that limits the capacity to learn and adapt to changing environments.Organizational values like customer orientation, shared vision, mutual cooperation, merit-based rewarding, teamwork, collective learning, experimentation and innovation have enabled organizations to achieve sustainable competitive capability.