Reference no: EM131158727
Classical and Operant Conditioning
This activity gives you the opportunity to try both classical and operant conditioning for yourself. You are to create two separate, fictional scenarios. One will demonstrate classical conditioning, and the other will demonstrate operant conditioning.
Your written response should be 2 to 3 pages in length (excluding title and references pages). The paper should use APA formatting and include a title and reference page, even if the only resource used was the course textbook. Please visit the Academic Resource Center for helpful guidelines on APA style and citations. Be sure to address all five elements below.
1. Unconditioned stimulus (for classical conditioning scenario)
2. Unconditioned response (for classical conditioning scenario)
3. Conditioned stimulus or conditioned response (for classical conditioning scenario)
4. Positive or negative reinforcement (for operant conditioning scenario)
5. Which of these approaches to learning do you think is most applicable to your personal and professional life?