Reference no: EM132183592
Question: 1. Choose a person you know well and complete a developmental summary across the life span for this person. (You can choose a person from any of the developmental stages.)
2. Brief overview of biographical data: ex. age, sex, family structure, living arrangements, occupation.
3. Determine the individual's current stage of development: physically, cognitively, and psychosocial growth and development and compare your findings to the developmental norms from textbooks and data bases. (Theoretical description of individual's stage of development.)
4. State which developmental tasks are met/unmet; providing evidence based on comparison of observations to theoretical description.
5. Identify measures to assist or maintain the individual's effort to accomplish age-appropriate tasks.
6. Adheres to APA format, utilizes correct grammar, and has effective writing.
7. This critique needs to be a minimum of 6 pages, not including the citation page at the end with a minimum of 7 citations.
8. Be sure that you utilize various theories and apply these to the growth and development of your chosen person.