Reference no: EM13155090
Company: baseCRM. please apply for an account and see its function. https://getbase.com/
- The Industry (Canadian market)
- Your Company profile
- The Product or Service that you will represent as a salesperson:
- Description of the product
§ Product info sheets, price sheets (Appendix)
o Features and benefits chart for end user
o Features and benefits chart for your prospect
- Competitor info (direct or indirect)
§ Identify and profile at least 3 competitors
- Areas where your product/service is equal, superior or inferior to your competitors (important for objection handling)
- Identify lead generation sources used to sell your product or service
- Determine 3 prospects and discuss how you qualified them (methods used)
- Provide profile sheets for each
- Interview 1 prospect
- Think about what info you need and where to get it: fill out Exhibit 5.4 (p.130) Exhibit 5.5 (p.132) and Exhibit 5.6 (p.133)
- During your introduction, it's important to mention that you are students gathering information for a class project, and not actually trying to sell a product.
- Discuss the pre-approach
§ Discuss securing the appointment (# of attempts, successful?)
§ What approach did you use
§ Include your introduction in Appendix
o Discuss the experience in the office
§ Prospect's communication style (take pictures of the office if you can)
§ How did you develop rapport (your questions in Appendix)?
o Discuss the prospect's problems and needs - (SPIN questions and answers in Appendix).
o Discuss the different types of objections
o Fill out the Sales Dialogue Template (use SPIN instead of ADAPT on part 6) in Exhibit 6.4 p.147
o Provide an honest assessment of how the meeting went (positive and negative)
Late reports will result in a 4 mark deduction of your final group grade.
- Reports should exhibit a high degree of professionalism -refer to your COMM212 textbook
- 1" margins all sides, 12 pt font, Times New Roman; 1.5 line-spacing; include headings and subheadings for organization and readability; include page numbers
- 5-8 page requirement for the "Body" (excludes visuals and appendices)
- Reports must be grammatically correct with no spelling or typographical errors
- Reports must be bound with a clear plastic cover
- Include a Title Page, a Table of Contents, the "Body", Appendices, and List of Works Cited
- Visuals and Appendices must be properly titled and referenced, and must be discussed in the body of the text.
- Include a copy of your "Thank You" letter to the prospect you interviewed as an Appendix
- Use references (in-text citations and List of Works Cited) - APA or MLA style (be consistent).