>> Business Management
The federal government faces challenges in the recruitment of staffing of federal civil service employees. There have been many articles written on the topic ranging from recruitment and staffing policies to recruitment and staffing systems. You have the opportunity to submit up to 10 scholarly article throughout the course to earn up to 100 extra credit points (10 points per article). This is a fascinating topic that will provide an opportunity to practice research in preparation for the final exam. This is also an opportunity to learn about the federal government employment system for those that are interested in pursuing this avenue in the future. The following criteria must be met in order to receive the extra credit points.
1) The source must be a SCHOLARLY source that discusses recruitment and staffing in the federal government.
2) The source must not have been previously submitted by another student.
3) You must include a short paragraph that summarizes the main points of the article.
4) You must include a proper APA citation for the source, as well as the link where the source was obtained.
5) The article and descriptive paragraph must be submitted via this discussion board.
6) You may submit up to 10 scholarly articles for a total of 100 extra credit points (10 per article).
7) Participation is voluntary. This is not a requirement for the course, simply an opportunity to practice your research skills and improve your overall grade in the course.
8) Points will be added to your overall grade at the end of the course.
9) Article must have been published in the last 5 years.
10) Articles found on SHRM or e-biz sites are not scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles (with very few exceptions).