Reference no: EM13507250
Your tasks are to:
1. Assess the budgeting process and procedures for the organisationwith regards to preparation techniques, uses for evaluation, differences between business units/divisions, etc.
2. Analyse how the organisation collects, stores, and prepares management accounting information, particularly the use of a management accounting system (MAS) and how information is disseminated throughout the organisation.
3. Evaluate the costing process and procedures of the organisation with respect to method or approach utilised.
4. Assess the capital decision making process within the organisation with regards to what methods are utilised, how such methods are chosen, how projects are selected and managed, and what measures are employed to evaluate performance.
5. Evaluate the criteria or mechanisms used by the organisation for deciding how best to acquire capital and analyse the capital structure of the company.
Your Final Project should follow the given outline:
1. Brief description of company
2. Description of firm's budgeting process
3. Management accounting information system
4. Costing process
5. Capital decisions
6. Capital acquisition and structure