Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. Briefly explain pricing strategy in marketing and explain the following pricing strategies with examples
(i) Cost - based pricing (ii) Competition based pricing (iii) Value- based pricing .
2. Write Shorts notes on the following pricing strategies (i) Everyday low pricing (ii) high /low pricing (iii) New product pricing strategies .
3. Explain the following Pricing Tactics Aimed at Consumers (i) mark downs (ii) Quantity discount for consumers (iii) Seasonal discount (iv) Coupons (v) leader pricing
4. Explain the following business pricing Tactics and discount (i) Seasonal Discount (ii) Cash discount (iii) Allowances (v) Quantity
5. Explain the following legal & Ethical Aspects of Pricing (i) Descriptive or illegal price advertising (ii) predatory pricing (iii) price discrimination (iv) pricing fixing
6. Briefly explain how pricing strategies is very important tool to the marketer.
Which of the following is true of compound sentences? (a) They have one main clause and one subordinate clause.(b) They work best when joining two unrelated clauses. (c) They
Jane Reed bakes breads and cakes in her home for parties and other affairs on a contract basis. Jane has only one oven for baking. One particular Monday morning she finds that
The New York City Health Department rates restaurants as follows: Public health hazards are 7 points, critical violations are 5 points, and general violations are 2 points. If
An ad agency tracks the complaints, by week received, about the billboards in its city: What are the 3-sigma control limits for this process? Assume that the historical compla
List the nine major hazard classes as outlined by the U.S Department of Transportation (D.O.T.). Research a news article that covers one of the nine major hazard classes.
What setup time minimizes the total of annual setup cost and annual carrying cost if a lot size of 10 is set for the part at the work center? Does it seem reasonable that the
Ben Kidd was a relatively new associate with Expres Airlines, a national carrier with extensive routes in the eastern half of the country. On one particular night, Ben was wor
Any college graduate with at least 15 years in the workforce how you end up in the career you in . what's the steps you took ? was it haphazard or linear? does it support or r
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd