Reference no: EM131405405
1. Why do corporations employ investment bankers?
2. Identify the primary market functions of investments bankers.
3. Discuss how investment bankers assume risk in the process of marketing securities of corporations. How do investments bankers try to minimize these risks?
4. Explain market stabilization
5. Identify the cost associated with going public.
6. Briefly describe how investments baking is regulated
7. Describe the inroads into investments banking being made by commercial banks.
8. What are some of the characteristics of an organized securities exchange?
9. Describe the types of members of the New York Stock exchange
10. Why is there a difference between bid and ask prices at some point in time for a specific security?