Reference no: EM131085761
1. Describe the three ‘attitude orientations' of organisational behaviour and give anexample for each. In your answer discuss why it is helpful for managers to be awareof these orientations.
2. Describe the two approaches of perception and the categories in each approach.Discuss why it is important for individuals to be aware of these approaches and thebarriers to accurate perception that can occur.
3. Compare how early scientific management theorists and behavioural science theorists might react to the increased use of teams in contemporary organisations.
4. Discuss ways in which norms and conformity can affect group behaviour. In your answer draw on the influence of Schwarz's ‘values model' on norms and conformity.
5. Explain why it is important to understand the different communication styles when communicating with people. In your answer discuss the barriers to communication that managers need to be aware of when communicating with culturally diverse teams.
6. You are a manager who is trying to get support from your colleagues for a new idea. Describe the three principles of communication as well as three influencing tactics you might use.
7. Taking a systems view of organisations, discuss the influence of systems, culture and values on corporate social responsibility (CSR).
8. Secchi developed three theories of corporate social responsibility (CSR). Describe the differences between the three theories and give an example for each.