Reference no: EM13779301
roject Deliverable: Final Project Plan
This assignment consists of four (3) sections: a written project plan, a revised business requirements document, a project plan PowerPoint presentation, and the finalized project plan. You must submit the four (3) sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Section 1: Written Project Plan
You are now in the final stage of the project plan development. Your goal is to have the project approved by the executive team. The project plan should be very detailed, which is appropriate to accomplish the monumental task of implementation; however, the executive team is only interested in a thirty (30) minute summation. Therefore, you also must create a compelling executive summary that is supported by your detail that convinces the executive team that it should move forward with your solution.
Develop a thirty to forty (30) page project plan in which you:
• Write a five to ten (5) page executive summary in which you provide a high-level technical overview of your project where you address the following:
1. Describe the scope of the project and control measures.
2. Describe the goals and objectives of the project.
3. Give a detailed, realistically estimated cost analysis of the entire project, including technical resources (human capital) that may be needed to
complete the project.
4. Relate the value of the project plan solution to the competitive advantage that information technology will afford the organization.
5. Provide all aspects of the information technology implementation into the project plan.
6. Recommend solution providers who can assist with development and implementation. Include a cost analysis of at least three (3) providers.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
• Include charts or diagrams created in MS Visio and MS Project as appendix of the Word document. Make reference of these files in the body of the Word document.
Section 2: Project Plan PowerPoint Presentation
• Additional to your detailed executive summary you must present your findings to the executive team and the venture capital group that along with the executive summary will convince the group that your solution is optimal.
• Create a ten to fifteen (10) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
1. Illustrate the concepts from the executive summary in Section 1 of this assignment.
2. Create bulleted speaking notes for your presentation to the executive board in the Notes section of the PowerPoint. Note: You may create or assume any fictitious names, data, or scenarios that have not been established in this assignment for a realistic flow of communication.
3. Use a professional technically written style to graphically convey the information.
Section 3: Finalized Project Plan
• Use Microsoft project to:
1. Finalize your project plan from Project Deliverable 5: Network Infrastructure and Security to include all necessary changes in assumptions,tasks, and / or subtasks.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Describe the methods and best practices in implementing process change in IT organizations.
• Describe the role and methods of technology-induced process improvement in organizations.
• Develop an integrative technology project plan to address and solve a proposed business problem.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
• Write clearly and concisely about leadership issues and strategic insight of the Information systems domain using proper writing mechanics and
technical style conventions.