Reference no: EM131338242 , Length: word count:800
Assessment item Journal 2 Specifications
You are required to choose an organisation/business (public or non public department with a professional website) of your choice. Your task is to produce two journals to demonstrate your understanding of digital innovations in this chosen organisation/business.
Your focus will be on organisational, management, technological, integration, and implementation issues associated with digital innovation. You should discuss these with the strategic alignment of digital innovations in the selected organisation/business. It is important to synthesize your critical analysis while providing the potential solution and recommendations for the selected organisation/business.
Write a report of 800 words to demonstrate your understanding of the implementation aspects of digital innovation in the selected organisation/Business.
Your journal should cover following aspects:
1. Use a framework to assess the organisations current digital innovation.
2. Going through this framework and discuss the issues uncovered through the assessment.
3. From the issues identified discuss how the proposed digital innovation could assist in solving the issues.
4. Use the same framework to reassess the proposed digital innovation.
5. Perform a cost benefit analysis, integration analysis to existing products or processes, and implementation analyses for the proposed digital innovation.
1. Remember, you need to do TWO reviews, mark the work of other students submitted through peer review system, once you have submitted your own assessment item.
2. You need to upload your essay in pdf file through the link available on the course web site.
3. You are not required to submit the plagiarism report for the journal. However, you are strongly recommended to check the journals using a plagiarism application (this can be any application that detects plagiarism) and keep the report safely. If the report is found to contain 'similarities' then you will be awarded with a 'zero' and automatically referred to the Faculty for further action.
4. Email submission will NOT be accepted in any circumstance.
5. Students should complete this assignment individually. You are encouraged to discuss the assignment with others to improve your understanding and clarify requirements but you should develop the solution to the assignment on your own.
6. Any delays in submission MUST be accompanied with proper approval documentation, despite the course leader approving this. So please attach the approval to this assignment as markers may not have access to delay approvals. If the approval documentation is not found, late penalty, as per university rules, will be levied.