Assignment Project - Dissertation Presentation
Prepare a 15000 words project dissertation presentation.
Provisional Title of Your Dissertation - Analyzing Key Internal Cultural Factors Impacting Project Team's Performance.
Research aim - The primary aim of the research is to arrive at credible findings on the influence of the key internal cultural factors in ensuring that the efficacy in project team performance is generated and leading to the retention of the same. The research will undertake the analysis of the internal cultural factors itself to assess its features and the defining characteristics of those factors. Such analysis along with primary research will lead to credible findings on the interplay among the factors and the performance of the project team.
Research objectives -
Primary objectives -
- To determine the key internal cultural factors relevant to ensuring project team performance;
- To assess the characteristics of those key internal cultural factors;
- To critically evaluate the impact of the key internal cultural factors on project team performance;
Secondary objectives -
- To identify the limitations of the internal cultural factors within the context of project team performance;
- To provide further recommendation in the manner in which internal cultural factors can be leveraged in furtherance of the interests of project team.
Research questions -
Primary questions -
- What are the inherent characteristics of such internal cultural factors?
- How do internal cultural factors affect project team performance?
Secondary questions -
- What are the limitations of the internal cultural factors in influencing the performance of project team?
- How can the internal cultural factors be further utilised to enhance the performance of a project team?
The format of the dissertation should be as follows:
a. Title Page (see appendix 1 for example)
b. Declaration (see appendix 2 for example)
e. Contents Page
f. List of Tables and Figures
g. List of abbreviations
h. Introduction (word length guide 1,500 words)
i. Literature Review (word length guide 5,000 words)
j. Methodology (word length guide 2,000 words)
k. Results and Discussion (word length guide 5,000 words)
l. Conclusions and Recommendations (word length guide 1,500 words)
m. Evaluation of Study and Scope for Further Research
n. Reference List
Attachment:- Assignment Files.rar