Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Ethical Use of Assessment
Select an assessment instrument likely to be used in your area of professional practice. Read the reviews for your chosen assessment tool in the Mental Measurements Yearbook available in the Capella Library and other scholarly articles that establish the appropriate use of that tool and what it purports to measure.
In your paper,
• Analyze the theoretical basis for the selected assessment tool in your area of professional practice..
• Apply ethical considerations associated with administering the selected assessment..
• Compare each reviewer's evaluation of the assessment tool and appropriateness with diverse populations. How does this comparison inform making an ethical judgment of administering the selected tool with diverse groups of clients? Be certain to cite the relevant sections of the code of ethics for your profession (ACA, AAMFT, or ASCA)..
• Incorporate a minimum of five scholarly research studies applying the selected assessment tool in professional practice.
Describe in detail the process to evaluate alternative or replacement applications for existing technologies and explain at what point in the lifecycle should this process b
Write a summary about a workplace accident that you are familiar with from your work experience or that has recently been in the news. In the summary, provide answers to the
Describe four different categories of theories about the causes of crime. What is the theory behind criminal law? Does this adequately address the causes of criminal behavio
Draw the transportation network for Clifton's distribution problem. Formulate the LP model for Clifton assuming they wish to minimize the total product-miles incurred
How do the epidemiological data and the information provided by the agency director/representative differ? How are they similar? Based on the epidemiological information col
List the four major loves of the cerebral cortex and list alongside what primary cortex is found in each of these loves. List the 3 types of association Cortez found in the te
A local inventor has developed a new camera technology that uses special tubes to improve the quality of the pictures it takes. To produce, each camera will cost $1,000 of fi
1. How has the world been divided into the "rich and the poor"? How has this contributed to the development of groups such as the "Islamic State" challenging the traditional n
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd