Reference no: EM13932624
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word posting (use the outline of 5 topics below) in which you describe your results from this short study.
Use the following format and have a heading for each of these headings in bold type:
1. Analyze the responses to the questionnaire. For each question that you asked, you should compile the answers that were provided and evaluate the answers for that question. Report the results for each question. Do this for all the questions.
2. Comment on the validity and reliability of your questionnaire.
3. Discuss what you would do differently on this questionnaire to improve it. You might even want to ask your respondents this question and see what hints that they provide.
4. Include the questionnaire. Remember that you need to have two different question types just to give you some experience in using different types. (Example: open ended questions, Likert scale, yes/no questions, ranking, rating, etc.)
5. Discuss your sample characteristics. Be sure to include the exact number of your sample. Describe the demographics (example: age, occupation, geographical location, etc.) Remember that at least 10 responses are required.