>> Term Paper
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Part A: Your Marketing Plan
At the end of this course, you will have created a marketing plan for a hypothetical product-based company. Each assignment focuses on a different section of the overall marketing plan. For Assignment 1, you will compile information on the company's background information, an environmental analysis, your company's short and long-term goals, and a SWOT analysis.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a five (5) page paper in which you:
1. Write an introduction to your company. Describe your company, its location, and the product it makes or the service it provides.
2. Develop an environmental analysis that includes competitive, economic, political, legal, technological, and sociocultural forces.
3. Determine the primary and secondary target markets for your company. Next, analyze the primary and secondary target markets that you identified for your company. Be sure to cover the 4Ps, 5Cs and STP.
4. Decide the main goals that you would like to achieve within the next year (short term) and the mains goals that you would like to achieve within the next five (5) years (long term). Determine the most appropriate ways to measure both short- and long-term goals. Note: Consider the following metrics: tracking downloads of Website content, Website visitors, increases in market share, customer value, new product adoption rates, retention, rate of growth compared to competition and the market, margin, and customer engagement.
5. Develop both a SWOT analysis and needs analysis for your product. Each analysis should examine four (4) strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for your company.
6. Use at least four (4) academic resources as quantitative marketing research to determine the feasibility of your product / service. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
. Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student''s name, the professor''s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
. Analyze the marketing framework including the concepts of the 5Cs, STP, and 4Ps.
. Develop strategies to assess performance and achieve marketing goals.
. Examine the marketing science of customer behavior and products in the marketing exchange process and create dynamic strategies for competing.
. Evaluate target customer segments and positioning products within these segments.
. Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing management.
. Write clearly and concisely about marketing management using proper writing mechanics.
Preview Container content
To run a business successfully and to make its position in competitive market it is necessary to make a strategic plan for its marketing process. The process of market is considered to be important because it is related to advertisement of business products. If your organization has good marketing strategy then you can make your position in competitive market. Here in this report we will emphasize on some essential environmental factors of a product based company such as marketing plan of this company, SWOT analysis, current marketing goals and future goals. Besides this, other essential factors that are related to growth of organization.
Flavored Coffee Company is a well-known company among its potential customers for its flavored and tasty coffee products. This company has more than ten franchises worldwide and these are running successfully. Here customers will get a better cup of coffee with some exciting flavors and this is unique feature of our organization. As we know that in the competition of Flavored Coffee Company various large and well-known organizations have already established themselves in market such as Starbucks, Nestle. With this unique qualities and way to attract customers towards business, this organization is establishing its place in market.