Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Directions: Complete this assignment in report form using APA style and formatting. Cite any and all references and sources you utilized. Your homework submission should be at least 3 pages in length. Note: Please visit the Academic Resource Center for concise APA guidelines. Case Analysis: 1. Did the moderator do an adequate job of getting the information needed by the SCC? Support your answer with thorough explanations. What would you have done differently and why? 2. Do you think it was wise to have a group with both graduate and undergraduate students included? Support your answer with thorough explanations. How might it have helped in interpreting the data if two separate focus groups (one for graduate, another for undergraduate students) were utilized? Why might the university have chosen not to have two separate focus groups? 3. Analyze the focus group transcript very thoroughly. Make a complete list of problems and ideas (possible solutions) generated for the student computer lab. Be complete.
- The lab is often full during the daytime hours.
- Students don't have access to the lab at night and on weekends
- Waiting lists aren't consistent
- Have only one person in the lab at any given time and longer hours
- Offer dedicated graduate student hours
- Open the lab 24 hours.
- Double the hours
- Offer a sign-up sheet for computers
- Set up chairs for waiting for a computer
- Match the library hours
- Students aren't trained on how to use the computers
- Lab monitors are not able to give instructions or answer questions
- Lab monitors are not familiar with software packages
- Offer training for the people who watch the lab.
- Put written instructions on the computer
- Add the dorm's help software for students who haven't used the lab before.
Hardware & Software
- There aren't enough computers
- The computers are often broken
- There are no manuals or templates in the lab
- Printing is too expensive.
- Students don't have flexibility in using the printers for resumes or envelopes.
- Computers don't scan for viruses
- Add more computers
- Have graduate students purchase their own computers
- Have students access software from their home computer
- Offer reference guides and templates for software
- Reduce the cost of the printing services
- Add print station for resumes/envelopes
- Buy an Internet directory
- Students outside the business school can get into the lab
- Lab is too noisy
- Restrict non-business school students with a key card.
- Require silence in the lab
4. What do you see as the benefits and limitations of the focus group findings? Do you think the task force plan for utilizing the focus groups is appropriate? Support your answer with thorough explanations.
"The point I wish plainly to bring before you on this occasion is the individuality of each human soul; our Protestant idea, the right of individual conscience and judgment;
You have been studying how young children learn-the role of play; developmentally appropriate practice, planning, and curriculum; and the unique characteristics and interest
What is your vision for your impact on young children? How will you maintain a developmentally appropriate classroom and achieve results? Which curriculum and teaching str
Define and explain the meaning of the issue you have chosen from a theoretical point of view. Your analysis should also ask whether the decision/choice of the media to addres
Identify which features of these two traditions you saw as non-comparable. How are the two traditions different? How has noting and writing about the comparisons change your
Discuss why a volleyball player who jumps up at the net to block a spike is vulnerable to the offensive player successfully dinking the ball over his or her hands.
You receive an e-mail from your supervisor regarding her attendance at upcoming city council meeting to request increased budget for sex offender rehabilitation programs.
Explain An identification of the report type and how it differs from the other primary report types and a description of how the three-step writing process is evident in the r
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd