Reference no: EM132235189
Assignment: Media Influence
Analyze a political issue or political campaign that was recently in the news. Analyze the media coverage and use at least two types of media organizations (broadcast, print, Internet, etc.). Assess the coverage and determine whether or not the media coverage was fair and unbiased.
1. Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a separate title page with the following:
• Title of paper
• Student's name
• Course name and number
• Instructor's name
• Date submitted
3. Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
• The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
4. Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Information related to above question is enclosed below: