Reference no: EM131421901 , Length: word count:6000
TITLE - INTEGRATED CASE STUDY ANALYSIS
Assignment Questions -
Students will have to analyse the case study given to them and prepare a business report for 6000 words. Students are required to undertake the tasks given below.
TASKS - A short summary of the entire work
Explain the Case study background, the statement of the problem, research questions and aims and objectives.
Description of the situation (Case Brief).
Students to state the problems and explain the models/ theories /planning tools to be used to analyse the case.
Findings from the analysis (using the tools)
Solutions to the problem and issues. Recommendations and students to come out with a business plan.
Learning Outcome - Upon successful completion of this module students will be able to:
- define the problem/issues to be addressed precisely
- outline the objectives: the desirable outcomes
- identify resources/techniques helpful to opening up the case study
- generate ideas or alternative solutions
- choose a "best fit" solution from the options
- decide on an action plan
Attachment:- Assignment Files.rar