Alumnus of west virginia university

Assignment Help Finance Basics
Reference no: EM13744818

An Alumnus of West Virginia University whishes to start an endowment that will provide scholarship money of $40,000 per year beginning in year 5 and continuing indefinitely. The donor plans to give money now and for each of the next 2 years. If the size of each donation is exactly the same, the amount that must be donated each year at I = 8% per year is closest to:

  • $190,820
  • $122,280
  • $127,460
  • $132,040

How much must be deposit in your retirement account each year for 10 years starting now if you want to be able to withdraw $50,000 per year forever beginning 30 years from now? Assume the account earns interest at 10% per year.

  • $4,239
  • $4,662
  • $4,974
  • $5,471

Reference no: EM13744818

What is the immediate dilution effect for new stock issue

The Hamilton Corporation currently has 2 million shares of stock outstanding and will report earnings of $6,700,000 in the current year. The company is considering the issua

Determine the optimal order quantity

Barneycle's Boat Shop sells 3000 of its glow in the dark boats each year and has fixed order costs of 120 each order. Carrying cost per boat is $150 per year. Determine the op

Price of bonds-rate of return-expected return

You believe that next year there is a 30% probability of recession and 70% probability that the economy will be normal. If your stock will yield 10% in the recession and 20%

Standard deviation of returns of third company share is low

Provide suitable example of three companies with workings out of how third company has greater required rate of return even if standard deviation of returns of third company

What is the fair price for the bond today

Assume that Microsoft bonds have just left the printer and have a stated coupon of$100 (a coupon rate of 10%) and a yield- to-maturity of 15%. The bonds mature in three years

Describe the currency risk your company faces

Company needs to make a payment of e100,000 to a European supplier in three months. The current spot exchange rate is $1.14/e and the three-month forward rate is

What is the expected growth rate in beacon dividends

For the coming year, the company is forecasting a 35% increase in sales; and it expects that its year-end operating costs, including depreciation, will equal 65% of sales.

Determine the consequences of this transaction for each

Suppose your firm receives a $5 million order on the last day of the year. You fill the order with $2 million worth of inventory. The customer picks up the entire order the sa

Reviews

Write a Review

 
Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd