Reference no: EM13489637
Analyze Case Study I-4: "Supporting Mobile Health Clinics: The Children's Health Fund of New York City" (on pp. 157-165 in the textbook).
- Analyze the case study, and develop the conclusions, recommendations, and implications.
- Consider the implementation challenges in the case and the technologies used to meet them, along with the finalquestions posed at the end of the case. (last paragraph on p. 165)
- Summarize your findings in a two-page paper using proper APA formatting.
End of case study questions
- Are there newer more affordable network communications solutions that should be tried?
- Will the federal governments HITECH stimulus funds and meaningful use standards lead to better software integration solutions?
- Will the increase in software adoptions at physician offices make it more difficult for him to retain his staff?
- What combination of conditions could emerge that render the mobile medical clinic model obsolete?