+1-415-670-9189
info@expertsmind.com
A fast growing firm recently paid dividend
Course:- Financial Management
Reference No.:- EM13891890





Assignment Help >> Financial Management

A fast growing firm recently paid a dividend of $1.00 per share. The dividend is expected to increase at a rate of 15 percent rate for the next 3 years. Afterwards, a more stable 6 percent growth rate can be assumed. If a 10 percent discount rate is appropriate for this stock, what is its value?




Put your comment
 
Minimize


Ask Question & Get Answers from Experts
Browse some more (Financial Management) Materials
What is the value of a bond that has a par value of $1000, a coupon rate of 17.24% (paid annually), and that matures in 8 years. Assume a required rate of return on this bond
The real risk-free rate is 2.05%. Inflation is expected to be 2.3% this year, 3.9% next year, and 2.95% thereafter. The maturity risk premium is estimated to be 0.05(t - 1)%,
Given: Bond Face or Par Value: $1,000 Current Market Price: $995.34 Time to Maturity: 11 years Coupon: $30 per year, paid semiannually Bond is callable in five years at $1,030
On January 3d, 2007, Daimler-Chrysler expects to ship 10,000 cars from its Hyundai affiliated plant in Korea to the US, which it will sell through its US dealers on 240-day te
You’ve borrowed $20,000 on margin to buy shares in Disney, which is now selling at $50 per share. Your account starts at the initial margin requirement of 50%. The maintenance
Calculate the expected return and standard deviation (square root of the variance) of the following probability distribution of returns 10% probability of 25% return 65% proba
A stock is expected to pay a dividend of $1.00 next year and $1.50 in 2 years, after that the dividend is expected to grow at a constant rate of 4% per year forever. The stock
Consolidated Pasta is currently expected to pay annual dividends of $10 a share in perpetuity on the 2.2 million shares that are outstanding. Shareholders require a 8% rate of