Risk Assessment and Internal Control
In the system of internal control it is defined as plan of organization or all the procedures or methods adopted by the management of an entity to assist in achieving the management’s objective of ensuring as long as practicable orderly & efficient conduct of its business, it includes:
1. Safeguarding of assets:
2. Adherence to management policies:
3. Accuracy and completeness of accounting records:
4. Timely preparation of reliable financial information: and
5. Prevention and detection of fraud and error.
This is auditor’s duty to know that internal controls as installed by the management are fully in operation. For obtaining assurance about the dependability of the system, he may frame his audit programme. That is why the auditor should know
1. Whether the internal control system is formalized;
2. Whether there exists any internal control system;
3. Whether the control are in-fact operating;
4. What the controls are and how they work;
5. Whether the controls have been understood by the operative personnel in the same way as the management intended.
That is because the auditor should have adequate understanding of the accounting system or related internal controls or evaluate the controls on which the auditor proposes to rely during the conduct of his audit. In this the auditor concludes that the system of internal controls is reliable, his substantive procedures would normally be less extensive than would otherwise be required. In adverse result of evaluation of the control system, the auditor can also decide to review the timing, nature or extent of the planned audit procedures.
Help with Risk Assessment and Internal Control Assignments & Homework
We at Expertsmind.com offer email based risk assessment and internal control assignment help, advanced auditing homework help and instant projects and writing assignments with best online assistance form live qualified and experienced auditing experts. We have gained precious market and faith of students in education market and thousands of students are taking help our talented tutors. Feel free to ask any questions in risk assessment and internal control advanced auditing subject without any more effort from online tutors.
Instant Online Tutoring Session
Do you need expert's assistance in solving your doubts and problems in risk assessment and internal control subject? Experts at expertsmind.com are always there for help. We at Expertsmind.com arrange instant online tutoring sessions to solve your risk assessment and internal control advanced auditing problems and to make clear concepts in advanced auditing.
There are some areas of study are also given below:
1. Internal control Structure in an Organization
2. Internal Control System—Nature, scope, objective and Structure
3. Limitations of Internal Control
4. Component of Internal Controls
5. Review of the System of Internal Controls
6. Methods for the Proper review and Evaluation of the adequacy of the Internal Control
7. Compliance Procedures and Evaluation of Internal Controls
8. Internal Control and Risk Enterprises
9. Reporting to Client on Internal Control Weaknesses
11.Relationship Between Internal and Statutory Auditors
12. Plan of Work by an Internal Auditor