(1) The area of a triangle is half the product of any of its sides and the corresponding altitude.
ar ΔABC =1/2*BC*AD
(2) Triangles on the same base and between the same parallels are equal in area.
(3) Triangles having equal areas and having one side of one of the triangles equal to side of the other save their corresponding altitutde equal.
(4) A diagonal of a parallelogram divides it into two triangles of equal area.
(5) The area of a parallelogram is the product of its any sides and the corresponding altitude or ar ||gm ABCD = AB × DE.
(6) Parallelograms on equal bases and between the same parallels are equal in area.
(7) If a triangle and a parallelogram are on the same base and between the same parallels, the area of the triangle is equal to half that of the parallelogram.
(8) The area of a trapezium is half the product of its height and the sum of the parallel sides.
ar = 1/2 × AE × (AB + CD)
(9) A parallelogram and a rectangle on the same base and between the same parallels are equal in area.
Live Math Experts: Help with Important Theorems Assignments - Homework
Expertsmind.com offers help with Important Theorems assignment and homework in mathematics subject. Experts mind’s math experts are highly qualified and experienced and they can solve your complex Important Theorems math problems within quick time. We offer email based assignment help –homework help service in all math topics including Important Theorems .
Math Online Tutoring: Important Theorems
We at Expertsmind.com arrange instant online tutoring session in Important Theorems math topic. We provide latest technology based whiteboard where you can take session just like live classrooms. Math experts at expertsmind.com make clear concepts and theory in Important Theorems Math topic and provide you tricky approach to solve complex Important Theorems problems.