Royal Roads University (RRU) is a highly esteemed Canadian public university, located at the heart of beautiful Victoria. University campus covers 565 landscaped acres and built around an historic castle due to which it is a year-round tourist attraction. University offers various courses like bachelor's degrees in business, tourism and communication etc. University prepares graduates to take their place in a challenging and changing working environment. University aims at meeting the needs of the global workplace so they prepare the students through various assignments, case studies, projects etc. These projects and assignments are really challenging and based on this grade are given. Various online tutoring websites are there for support of these assignments and projects. University offers highly competitive tuition fees and living expenses which offers great value to students.
How to Apply
Student needs to fill an online application form which will ask student to provide personal information, educational details and employment background, if any. $106 application fee is payable for each application which is non-refundable.
1. Before, Filling Application Form
• Identify the program you want to get enrolled in, and the starting date
• Admission requirements for course
• Review application checklist
2. About the Online Application Form
• For the students using first time the online application form, they will need to create an account, by providing their name and e-mail address.
• A unique password generated will be assigned to your account.
• If you have applied to a program, since June 4, 2009, you may have an account and will have password.
• If you have forgotten your old received password, please refer “Forgot your Password?” log-in page.
• When filling the application you save and can continue to the next section and the information you have entered will be automatically saved. You can log out from the account and return as many times as you like. Edits may be done until the application is submitted.
• You can pay the non-refundable application fee immediately online or can go for phone or mail within next 30 days.
• Once you submit the application and pay applicable fees, you can check your status any time.
• Now start prepares all your supporting documents as set out below.
3. To complete the application process
• Collect and submit your supporting documents
4. What to expect now
• University gets in touch with you by e-mail or phone until your application is deemed complete. Requests for your documents and changes to document requirements can occur any time during the process.
• Please visit our Already Applied web page for more information.
• You can also check your application status any time online.